Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
NGUBA CONSULTANCY is seeking to fill the position of a Recruiter to research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the firm’s clients in Pittsburgh, PA USA.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
• At least one year managing some phases of the recruitment, hiring and on boarding process highly preferred.
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria for clients.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the clients.
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes for the clients.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates for the clients.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials for the clients.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders for the clients.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details for the clients.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies for the clients.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions for the clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.